Follow The Good Lolita on Facebook!

June 16, 2011

Starry Eyed Over Lee Min Ho


Tonight I’ll be introducing you to the uber eye candy Lee Min Ho ssi! ^^ He is a Korean actor who became an overnight sensation ever since the KBS aired Boys Over Flower.

Boys Over Flower also known as BOF was a huge hit in Asia. It literally created stardom for Lee Min Ho and got plenty of endorsements and tv shows. Here are photos of him so we can both gush at him!^^










He’s such a cutie right? And he is a total fashionista! His style is mostly casual chic and sometimes see him wearing loafers for his casual outfits. I like it when he wears the bow tie and hat! How cute is that? Lol. I got his details from wiki-d-addicts. See below.

Name: 이민호 / Lee Min Ho
Profession: Actor
Birthdate: 1987-Jun-22
Height: 185cm
Weight: 69kg
Star sign: Cancer
Blood type: A
Entertainment Company: Starhaus Entertainment

If you wanna check out his acting chops you may check his popular shows such as:

Boys Over Flowers (2009)


It’s the Korean version of the popular teen series from Taiwan known as Meteor Garden – F4. It’s about 4 guys who came from prominent families and are the main players in the industry. They grew up together and stayed friends. With endless resources at their disposal they have nothing to do but rule the school, hang out and have a good time. Haha and of course the fun stuff starts when they met a girl who stood up to them and did not tolerate their tyranny in school. Meeting that girl changed their lives forever.

Main Cast:
Koo Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di
Lee Min Ho as Goo Joon Pyo
Kim Hyun Joong as Yoon Ji Hoo
Kim Bum as So Yi Jung
Kim Joon as Song Woo Bin

Genre: Romance and Comedy
Number of Episodes: 25
Ratings: 5/5

I love Lee Min Ho and  totally loved this drama series. I must have watched the series five times last year. LOL. It's sooo cute and I love how the characters blended together and still have their own personality stand out.

Personal Preference (2010)


Personal Preference is about a guy who pretends to be gay just so he could be a roommate of a certain girl which he believes would totally help improving the status of his business. Then the story goes on how their friendship evolved into a romantic one.

Main Cast
Son Ye Jin as Park Kae In
Lee Min Ho as Jeon Jin Ho
Kim Ji Suk as Han Chang Ryul
Wang Ji Hye as Kim In Hee

Genre: Romance and Comedy
Number of Episodes: 16
Rating: 3/5

This show didn’t really make it to my favorite list. Yes Lee Min Ho here is still charming but I just felt like the show’s plot was too simple therefore the storyline was totally stretched. But that’s just me. I still watched the whole series.  Min Ho and Son Ye Jin’s on screen chemistry was cute and watchable.

His current drama series is titled City Hunter. I downloaded several episodes already and started watching till the second episode since I have to wait for more subtitles. These are the moments when I wish I know the Korean language. I had a Korean tutor last year and studied for 3 months. I was really making a good progress with the lessons but suddenly had to relocate and couldn’t find any Korean tutor. Huhuhu (if you happen to know anyone who’s willing to tutor me, please email me! Hihi) Okay back to his current project, so far I love the series, this time it’s a little of everything such as drama, action comedy and romance.

Do try watching some of his drama series. You’ll have a superb time eyeing on this cutie! Haha 

For the Lee Min Ho fans, here’s a treat for you! 
Watch him dance his way to your heart! 


Are you a Lee Min Ho fan like me? <3 
Which one of his drama series you like best? <3
And if you happen to love other Korean actors, feel free to share it to all the girlies! :D

Much love,
Lolita <3


5 comments:

  1. hello everyone!

    yes! lee min ho is such a cutie! and my heart beats loudly for him tooo! hihi ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! especially in perfect match! he's so damn handsome in that drama compared to bof and his most recent drama (city hunter) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi eloisa! :)thanks for reading my post.. :) hihi i feel giddy every time someone shares the same sentiment with me on how cute min ho is! hihi

    ReplyDelete

I wanna know what you think.
Leave me a comment. thanks! :)