Follow The Good Lolita on Facebook!

June 11, 2011

Book Club Mission, Hangover 2 and Atonement

Right now my head still hurts from lack of sleep but here I am in front of my computer wanting to share to you what’s happening with me while nibbling on Ruffles Sour Cream and Onion. yummm. :D

So yesterday at work while I was IM-ing my boyfriend about book stuffs and telling him how I wanted to start my own book club. I was all giggly in my office cubicle with the idea and scenarios popping in my mind such as discussing about our currently-reading book and group meetings from time to time. Then my boyfriend said I should do it and start a book club forum where I can easily invite my friends and meet the group once a month. And I was sold with the idea! Yey! J yes, lucky me that my boyfriend is totally supportive of my crazy stories of wants, wants and wants-to-do-this and that and so forth. So after that I got so excited that I asked a few of my friends if they are interested in joining my little book club that I’ll be starting and 4 of my friends said YES. (This totally encouraged me.J)  But I’m aware that I’ll need to invite more. hihihi

To start a book club checklist:
1.One must have a book club name.
-I’m choosing between The Book Biters (TBB) or The Book Fever (TBF). I haven’t fully decided yet. But that’s all I’ve got right now.
2.One must chose a good free forum site to start on.
-As for the Forum site, I’ll be needing to read more about running a forum and stuffs, I have no idea how and it seems I’m reading a different language as I totally don’t understand the script forum lingo. Ugh.
 3.I haven’t gotten to the part where I add more to this checklist. 
-(sorry) XD – I’ll add more to the list soon.

That’s it for the Book Club Part. J As for last night, my friends and I went to the movies to watch Hangover 2. And I have to say that even in those dirty clothes and unkempt look Bradley Cooper stills looks HOT. (drooool…)



YES I’m totally gushing but now I’m stopping. 


The movie has the same plot with the first one except they’re in Bangkok instead of Las Vegas and this time attending the 2nd marriage of Stu the dentist with the tattoo. Since Allan is the brother in law of Doug (Justin Bartha), his wife is pleading to take Allan to the wedding. Once the wolfpack gang went to Bangkok crazy shit has been happening to them again. Haha! and yeah Mr.Chow was there too! Adding more fun disasters to the wolfpack. You should go and watch the movie yourself. Though the first installment had more happenings than the second one, it’s still a good movie and I found myself laughing almost the entire time. J

And Lastly I’d like to show you what I’m currently reading now.



The movie had 7 Golden Globe Nominations and also the lead the nomination count last 2008. This is where I first noticed James McAvoy and find him really charming with his accent. hihi I loved the movie when I saw it  3 years ago and now I decided to read the book version.


Atonement by Ian McEwan
 I’ll keep ya posted. :) bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna know what you think.
Leave me a comment. thanks! :)