Follow The Good Lolita on Facebook!

June 09, 2011

The Beginning of my Endless Thoughts

Hi, I'm Lolita. This blogging thing seems all new to me. I can’t even get the design layout right. LOL.  When I have more time Imma give this site a makeover. : )

I’ve thought about what to blog/rant/share and it occurred to me that I can just post on random stuff that mostly got my attention or simply liked such as books that I’m currently reading, make-up stuff, hair color trends, clothes & shoooooes, oh-so-drool worthy shiny sparkling jewelries, celebrity crushes, movies and the constant rants and superb moments in my life.

Now it all started like this, at first I couldn’t get over the 2nd installment of the Shopaholic series which is Shopaholic takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella.



Becky Bloomwood was crazy hilarious and somehow there are moments when I can actually relate to how she feels towards SALE and impulse buying. It’s funny how she always expects news related to winning-something in every letter and phone call she gets despite of her ongoing debts. Yeah that’s just Becky, she shops till she drops. Haha okay I’ll go continue on how the idea of blogging came.  After finishing the book, I kept browsing on goodreads.com for the next book to read. After an hour or so of browsing, reading book reviews and adding them one by one to my to-read-list, I mentioned to my boyfriend how cool it would be if my actual day job is a book reviewer. I mean I take pleasure in reading and sharing it to my friends after. Then he suggested on starting a blog where I can write book reviews or just post about random stuff. I was feeling a little timid at first then I decided I wanna give it a try. Its something I can pour my thoughts in without actually making someone's ears bleed for a change. haha

So this is my first blog post. Be nice and bear with me.J I’m a bit sleepy now and all I can think of right now is my bed, what book to read till I can’t open my eyes and the upcoming iphone. I get all giddy whenever I hear the word iphone. J hihihi.

Goodnight. J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna know what you think.
Leave me a comment. thanks! :)