Follow The Good Lolita on Facebook!

June 20, 2011

Skipping!

Hey everyone.

Remember the time when I mentioned that I'm gonna be reading Atonement by Ian McEwan. I’m skipping it for now. I’m along 54% of the book and it always makes me sleepy whenever I start reading. : ( Can someone or anyone who has read the book tell me it gets better? Anyone? Sigh. I feel guilty for leaving it unfinished. : ' (

The reason I decided to read it was because of the movie. The movie was soo good and thought that maybe the book is better. The Author was too descriptive of each scene that it makes me feel zzZZzzz.

I’m just gonna skip this one and maybe get back to it when I feel like it. My kindle will be the one to bookmark it for me.hihhiihi My kindle’s name is Kyle by the way. : ) I’ll keep you posted on what book I’m gonna read next! ^_^

I’m currently searching now. Let me know if you have any book recommendations! : )

Ciao!
Lolita! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna know what you think.
Leave me a comment. thanks! :)