Follow The Good Lolita on Facebook!

June 14, 2011

Sniff my Scents

One of my can’t-live-without beauty essential as a girly girl is PERFUME. Yes, I am addicted to perfumes. I love going to the beauty and fragrance section in any department stores to check out new scents. Whenever I do, I usually visit Shangri-la Rustans since it’s near to my place, plus they carry a lot of perfumes that are exclusively distributed by them. This perfume whiffing hobby of mine has to stop! LOL XD I spend too much time // window // shopping. Hahaha and yeah while writing this post I’m listening to John Mayer’s My Stupid Mouth song. Hihihi just sharing. : ) Back to what I was saying, for today's post I wanted to share some of my current fave perfumes. <3

drum rolls please……

Let's start with my top 5 favorite!

Favorite no. 5
Gucci Flora



Gucci Flora’s scent is elegant, spontaneous at the same time natural.  Floral and a little fruity. This scent would mostly appeal to girlies who are into girly scents minus the uber sweet candy smell.

It says that Gucci Flora is a subtle, sophisticated, floral fragrance inspired by princesses from the past, present, and future. (I surely feel like a princess now.<3 hihihihi

Favorite no. 4
Gucci Envy Me




Wear this scent and you’ll be the ENVY of every girly! This scent is sooooo romantic <3 It’s a bit fruity with peony floral that makes the scent refreshingly warm. I love the design of the pink bottle. It’s classy and cute at the same time. I usually wear this scent during late afternoons or night time as it smells much dreamier.

If you’re curious about the notes for this scent, here they are: pink peony, jasmine, lilac, white tea, pink pepper, lichi, pomegranate, pineapple, apricot, peach, mango, pink musk and sandal tree.

Favorite no.3 
Bvlgari Crystalline




One Word to describe it: FRESH. Reports said that this scent was designed for the Asian market, where lighter, fresher fragrances are the new trend. This scent definitely feels fresh and delicate without losing its power. Overall its gentle, calming, sophisticated and elegant. It’s not sweet or overwhelming. I wear this scent both during daytime and night time. This is also my go to scent whenever I travel. 

P.S.The bottle design is very cuteeeee!

Favorite no 2. 
Lanvin Eclat D’ Arpage





Lanvin Eclat D' Arpege reminds me of a beautiful summer day in a floral garden. Light powdery scent with a touch of fruity-floral. I love wearing this scent whenever I go out for dates. It gives off the sweet, charming and friendly vibe. hihihihi XD

Top notes: Sicilian Lemon Leaves, Green Lilac. 
Heart Notes: Wisteria blossom, Green Tea Leaves, Peach Blossom, Red Peony, Chinese Osmanthus and the Base Notes are: White Cedar of Lebanon, Sweet Musk, and Precious Amber.

Favorite no. 1
Burberry Classic





My ultimate fave, the Burberry Classic. This perfume is hard to find here in the Philippines because it’s not available in most of the department stores anymore. Oh well. Anyway wearing this scent will make you feel warm, elegant and feminine. The scent is a little powdery with a bit of woody and musky plus hints of light vanilla. I actually got this perfume as a present from my aunt and I fell in love with it instantly. When I finished my first bottle I wanted to buy a second one right away. Unfortunately this scent is being distributed to limited countries only. I think. Hehe Thank God I have a friend who's into shopping and buys a lot of perfumes whenever she goes abroad. I got her to buy me the biggest bottle! ( Plus its way cheaper) Hihihi XD Overall this scent gives you a warm fuzzy feeling. :D 

And those are my top 5 favorite perfumes.
.
I’m not done yet, I also have my perfume wishlist! :D

Wish no. 1 
Chance by Chanel



-Fresh scent with a bit of citrus and watery appeal.
Overall Scent: very feminine, subtle and energizing.

Wish no. 2 
Dior -Miss Dior Cherie L'eau


- I love how this smells on my skin.
Overall Scent: Floral, delicate and refreshingly sparkling.

Drooling right now……. Slurp… sooonnn…. hihihi let me know if there's a certain perfume you've been dying to have but can't find. I can ask my friend if its available. :)

I'm happy I got to share my favorite perfumes. 
Thanks for reading and rate this post with the stars below! :)

I’d be interested to know your favorite perfumes as well! Please do share. : ) 

With much love,
 Lolita




No comments:

Post a Comment

I wanna know what you think.
Leave me a comment. thanks! :)