Follow The Good Lolita on Facebook!

June 23, 2011

A Rainy Day Rambling

Lately the weather feels so cold. As I’m typing this I can’t help but look at my window. I can barely see anything outside and it just looks foggy. It’s been raining the whole day and I just wanna stay in bed. But as you can see, I got up and still went to work for like a couples of hours then I went home early. I was afraid to be stranded somewhere in a taxi for God knows how long. Sigh. Right now my mind is just a mess. I can’t think straight. I’ve been nervous for 2 days now. I can’t stop fidgeting and move around. : (


+
=

Yeah I’m nervous for tomorrow’s job interview I just don’t wanna screw it up. I still don’t have anything to wear yet. Which reminds me that I have to check on what to wear for tomorrow before going to bed. Sigh this weather is making me feel so sleepy. zzzzZZZzzz. Kidding! I’m still up! Yeah I’m sleepy but it’s not gonna stop me from rambling. So tomorrow is the big day. I still have to go to work in the morning and go to that interview in the afternoon. I’m surfing the internet now for office fashion inspiration. Hihi I just wanna make a good impression and I want to dress nicely. Haha I wish I can wear something like this…



So anyway, back to what I did today, I got home early and to amuse myself on a rainy day like this, I made fried potatoes! LOL it made me happy for like 10 minutes or so. Haha and happiness ended when my plate got empty. 



Then I watched some Korean drama titled Miss Ripley. Oh Lee Dae Hae is sooo pretty. : ) I envy her skin. It’s soo white and smooth and her fashion is totally girly. Haha too bad I had to stop watching after the second episode. I still have to download the others. So aside from her flawless skin I like the way she carries herself. It’s obvious that her makeup style is just the natural look and she looks like a doll! ^___^ 







That’s it for tonight. It’s raining and I wanna stay in bed. Hehe and by the way I’m reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I just finished I’m in No Mood for Love earlier. It’s fun, light and girly. : ) You can give it a try. It’s a quick read.

Let me know what you think of Lee Dae Hae, do you adore her as I do? : )

And if anybody has read City of Bones, let me know if it’s any good. :)

Hope to hear from you girlies!

Much love,
Lolita

4 comments:

  1. hey jackie! thanks.. you don't know how much it means to me..... ^___^ and i'm happy to say that I got the job! whooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the story of Miss Ripley? It looks interesting :)


    much love,
    http://gelleesh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gellie helloe. :) miss ripley is about a girl who had a hard life and yearns for a better life. nice siya. palaban dyan si lee dae hae eh hehe you should try watching a few episodes! :)

    ReplyDelete

I wanna know what you think.
Leave me a comment. thanks! :)